Agro-Industry Development Factors
The Russian Federation ' s APC includes industries with strong economic and productive linkages specializing in the production, processing and storage of agricultural products, as well as agriculture and manufacturing. Agriculture is one of the main components of the APC system, which contributes to the preservation of the country ' s historically exploited agrolandsafts, cultural diversity and economic well-being. Here, the moral foundations of the people, their national psychology and historical memory are formed . The industry needs to invest in new and modernizing existing productions, new technologies and technologies, to saturate the consumer market for agricultural products and to achieve social goals, and public support is therefore needed from the agricultural sector. As a result of the analysis of the agricultural sector, the main factors of agricultural production have been systematized and grouped to justify the development of the sector
1. Borhonov N. A. State support for agricultural development for the upcoming five-year-old / N. A. Borhonov / Agricultural and processing economies. - 2007. - No. 10. - C. 1-3.
2. Dumulen I. I. Modern Customs and Tariff Regulation: Foreign Practice / I. I. Dumulene. - M., 2008. - 231 s.
3. Zaruq N. F. Special economic zones at the regional level as a mechanism for State support innovation / N. F. Zaruq, A. V. Nos / Agricultural and processing economies. - 2008. - No. 6. - C. 7-14.
4. Cubanov A. Economic mechanism for regulating APC in market conditions / A. Cubanov, A. Baichov / APC: economy, governance. - No. 8. - C. 59.
5. Magomedov A. N. State subsidies as a factor in enhancing the competitiveness of United States agriculture / A. N. Magomedov, L. Overchuk, A. Overchuk / APC: economy, governance. - 2007. - No. 8. - C. 61-65.