Agro-Industry Development Programme
Objectives of the State Programme
- Ensuring the country ' s food independence in the parameters set by the Democratic Food Security of the Russian Federation.
- Improving the competitiveness of Russian agricultural products in domestic and foreign markets through the innovative development of APC.
- Ensure the financial sustainability of APC commodity producers.
- Reproduction and improvement of agricultural use of land and other resources, green production.
- Sustainable rural development.
Co-sponsors of the State Programme
Federal Veterinary and Phytosanitary Supervision Service, Russian Academy of Agricultural Sciences
Subprogrammes of the State Programme
- Sub-programme " Development of plant breeding, processing and marketing " .
- Subprogramme on livestock development, livestock processing and marketing.
- Subprogramme on small-scale management support.
- Subprogramme: Technological and technological upgrading, innovative development.
- Subprogramme on " Training for the implementation of the activities of the State Programme " .
- Subprogramme on the implementation of the public programme.
Programmatic and target tools of the State Programme
- Federal special programme on Socio-Sélène Village until 2013.
- Federal programme on sustainable rural development for 2014-2017 and 2020 (project).
- Federal special programme " Development of the meliorization of Russian agricultural land up to 2020 " (project).